The Centre prefers to develop collaborations which synergise with our existing programmes. However, if your training objectives and learning needs do not coincide with our existing programmes, we are happy to design a completely new, bespoke programme for your audience for a respectable fee. The parameters of the training objectives and content should fit with entrepreneurship, innovation, enterprise practices and skills*.
Due to University of Cambridge policy and CfEL's core aim to build relevant and sustainable partnerships, we select our partners carefully.
Criteria for selecting international partners:
- First-tier or second tier universities in the country, or highly recognised regional private or public organisations;
- Strong entrepreneurship/enterprise component in the proposed collaboration;
- It is preferable that the partner institution has a reputation for excellence in entrepreneurship and/or science/applied research;
- If the programme is to be delivered abroad, it is preferable that the local partner has an excellent knowledge base and existing network with the local entrepreneurial/ innovation community.
Please contact Ms Yupar Myint, Director of International Business Development at the Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning (CfEL), to find out more about our customised programmes.
* If you are interested in general management practices and skills, please contact the Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education team.