Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship
The Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship is a highly practical programme designed specifically for entrepreneurs to nurture their entrepreneurial ambitions and enable new ventures through an academically rigorous, directly relevant and highly practical learning experience. It is run on a part-time basis and takes place over 12 months leading to the qualification of Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship awarded by the University of Cambridge.
The programme runs as a series of four distinct and assessed courses:
- Entrepreneurial Awareness and Skills
- Opportunity Recognition and Idea Evaluation
- Preparing and Implementing the Business Case
- Managing the Early Stage Venture
All four courses and the associated assignments must be successfully completed to the standards required by the University in order to gain the Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship. A Postgraduate Diploma attracts 120 credits at FHEQ Level 7 or 60 ECTS credits.
- Watch the Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship Introductory Video
- The Mentor Experience: an interview with Simon Pratten
- Cambridge Open Day 2013: Is Entrepreneurship Worth the Risk?
- Request a brochure
- Request CV Review
- Listen to the "360 degree feedback" podcast
- Visit the CfEL fan page on Facebook
- Join the CfEL group on LinkedIn
- Follow us on Twitter