Working Paper Series
CfEL is introducing a new working paper series: Research in Entrepreneurship and Innovation. This working paper series aims to highlight the exciting research that is taking place around the Cambridge University community. We take the broadest view on entrepreneurship and innovation and welcome papers from a wide range of areas: critical review of entrepreneurship, creativity, innovation and opportunity recognition, social enterprise, third sector enterprise, intra-preneurship, social networks, entrepreneurial skills and attitudes, enterprise education, green technology entrepreneurship, responsible entrepreneurship, development effects of entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship psychology and neural characteristics and much more. If your paper is novel and takes an original look at business and entrepreneurship then we are keen to review your paper.
Papers should be submitted to Dr Shima Barakat by email.
Papers will be reviewed on a rolling basis as they are submitted, and if accepted by the reviewers will be published on the CfEL website. All papers will be double blind reviewed.
- Submitted papers must NOT have been previously presented, published, accepted for publication, and if under review, must NOT appear in print before May the following year after you submit.
- To facilitate the blind review process, please remove ALL authors' identifying information, including acknowledgements, from the text.
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in PDF format.
- The maximum length of the paper is 20 pages (including all tables, appendices but excluding references). The paper format should follow the Academy of Management Journal's Style Guide.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font, 1.5 spaced, with a one inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
- Number all of the pages in the paper.
- NO changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper can occur AFTER submission.
- Please check that the paper prints correctly (e.g. all imported figures and tables are there), and ensure that the file is virus-free.
A seminar series will accompany the working paper series. Authors will be invited to present their work to the wider CfEL and Cambridge Judge Business School communities and address issues raised in the published papers. Dates and topics are published and publicised when a paper is accepted.